Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blue Moon - Blue Me


Today was a day of cross training so I used teaching a spin class as my training. It was a vigorous workout. So yeah!
All day New Years Eve has been weighing heavy on my mind and even though not one person I know has any fantastic plans I am shoulding all over myself. That along with the realization that the man I was semi-interested in is obviously not emotionally available has sent me into the holiday dumper - well that and maybe the two cocktails.

Coupled with the fact that I can't even let myself feel bad without worrying about creating bad karma - feeling like I should be able to talk myself out of it etc. UGH!

No wonder I don't like New Years - so much damn pressure.

What are you doing New Years? Ugh - Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment