Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 3 - or - Finding 40


Conversation in my head -

Tuesday is my usual day off so maybe I won't go to the gym.
No - go ahead and go -
Well I already exercised Monday and I am on vacation and I'm just getting over a cold
Just do it - don't be so lazy

So I went and I tried, I really tried, to just keep running for the three miles, even one mile. I did come closer today - I had good music and I had the right treadmill and it was all good. I did the three miles in 40 minutes. Do you understand that equals a 13.33 mile and if I were do - no - WHEN I do 13.5 miles it will take me almost three hours - can I possibly run for three hours - AACCKKK!

What to do - what to do - before I can really do the training program I will have to be able to run three miles so I will keep working.

40 minutes is what I did today. Tomorrow is 30 minutes of cross training and I am going to use my hour Spin class as my cross training. As soon as I can get to the three mile mark I can progress in the training program, not until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment